Answered By: Sharon Ince
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 25

No. In order to release print jobs from the University printers, you must use your student ID cards at the printer stations.

Related Topics

Send Us Your Question

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.