Answered By: Sharon Ince
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 31

Yes. In order to receive your diploma/transcripts you must pay your fines at the library Circulation desk.

Send Us Your Question

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.