Answered By: Sarah Ponichtera
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2015     Views: 17

Visit our Sacramental Requests page to view a list of closed parishes in the Archdiocese and the location of their records. If the records are held here, use the Application for Sacramental Certificates from to request your certificate.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Msgr. William Noé Field Archives & Special Collections Center
Walsh Library - First Floor
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079

(973) 761-9476