Answered By: Brianna LoSardo
Last Updated: May 17, 2017     Views: 20

Records Management (RM) can provide boxes for your records; they must be a standard size.

Please see the RM website for a description of the process for transferring material to RM, or contact the office with any questions:

(973) 275-2063

Related Topics

Contact Us

Msgr. William Noé Field Archives & Special Collections Center
Walsh Library - First Floor
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079

(973) 761-9476