Answered By: Ask Us
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2023     Views: 113

We try to acquire DVDs through interlibraryi loan (ILL), but this is not a sure bet. Each DVD loan decision is based on the lending library. So you can certainly fill out the ILL form and we will give it a try.

Also, If you are a faculty person, you can also request films for streaming in the classroom. You can search for films from Digital Campus here. And here is the Digital Campus Request form. You can also find and request films for streaming from Kanopy here.

Updated: 9/2023

Related Topics

Send Us Your Question

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.