Answered By: Beth Bloom
Last Updated: May 18, 2017     Views: 22

IN order to access a film for class please go to the library home page

Click on the Services tab under the SHU logo. 

Click on Services for Faculty

Click on Digital Campus film request form.

Fill out the form and submit.

Related Topics

Send Us Your Question

Ask Us!

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.