Answered By: Elizabeth Leonard
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 29

You can find IRB information at the SHU Institutional Review Board website. On the right side of the page, you will see links to Submission Guidelines and the required Certificate Tutorial. For further questions, please contact the IRB Director:

Mary F. Ruzicka, Ph.D.


(973) 313-6314 

(973) 275-2361 (fax)

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.