Answered By: Beth Bloom
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 10

Linksource will connect you either with the full text article in another database or it will connect you with the interlibrary borrowing option (see GET IT). If you want the article, click onthe interlibrary borrowing link, log in with your SHU name and password, and then register (it's free). You can then fill out the information you need in the interlibrary borrowing form and you should get your article in your email in  just a couple of days. 

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.