Answered By: Lisa Rose-Wiles
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 0

If we do not have the full text of an article you can request it via interlibrary loan.  It is free - certainly there is no need t opay the publisher for it.  If you have not used ILL before you will need to do register after you log in with you SHU ID and password, it just takes a moment, and then fill out the ILL request form.  Requests for articles are typically filled within 24 hours.

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.