Answered By: Beth Bloom
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 25

Our library is open to the public. You may use our books and paper journals. You may also take out books, as long as you have an up-to-date REBL card.

Our computers and printers may be used only by those who have a Seton Hall ID.

However, you may use our computers to access government documents online. You will need to acquire a guest pass (available at the information desk, second floor) to access government documents.

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.