Answered By: Beth Bloom
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 4

Yes. you may access an embargoed article by going to interlibray loan. fom the library home page click on "find it and borrow it"  and then to Interlibrary loan.  enter your shu id and password in the Illiad Loan Logon. Under "new request" in the lefthand column, click on article. You will need to register (free) for this service the first time you use it. Then fill in the information in the appropriate boxes. You should receive your article within 24 hours.

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.