Answered By: Anthony Lee
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014     Views: 1

I would use Social Science Journals or Political Science Complete on the Walsh Library Home page under Databases.

Remember to go to the SHU Library Homepage and click on the databases tab above the search box.

Related Topics

    Send Us Your Question

    Ask Us!

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.