Answered By: Sebastian Derry Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 44
Retired Seton Hall University faculty, who have emeritus status, may be granted access to library resources from home.
- You must request an official SHU email account from the Provost’s Office.
- The Office will confirm and approve your status in the university's Banner system.
- The IT Department will generate your email address and login credentials.
- These credentials are used to login to Library resources.
To reach the Office of the Provost:
(973) 761-9018 | (973) 761-9655 | Fax (973) 275-2361
Presidents Hall Rm. 112
Additionally, your password will need to be changed every 90 days. Reminder notices are sent out by email only to @shu.edu addresses.
To reach the IT Service Desk:
(973) 275-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org