Answered By: Beth Bloom Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 42
Answered By: Beth Bloom
Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 42
In order to see completed SHU dissertations:
- Go to the library home page http://library.shu.edu.
- Select Databases and click on the blue link (Databases A-Z & by subject lists).
- Click on the letter D wherein a list of databases starting with D will appear in alphabetical order.
- Scroll down the list, then click on DIssertations & Theses @ Seton Hall University.
- In the search box type in the name of the dissertation you would like to see (or just type the words physical therapy in the search box).
- View the dissertation full text on-line.